Drummond is actively growing our portfolio of compliance and assurance services and we’re looking for proven sales talent to join our team as we continue to expand our presence and strengthen our foothold in the compliance and assurance markets.
At Drummond, our corporate mission is to develop a true partnership with our customers, serving as trusted advisors for all of their compliance, assurance, as well as risk and security management needs. The Drummond Group workforce of experts provide top-tier services focusing on HITRUST, HIPAA, SOC, and more.
We are on the hunt for motivated Client Account Manager with a passion for building and maintaining strong relationships, but aren’t afraid to prospect and develop new business by thinking on their feet, using their professional network, and working smart.
The Client Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining and further developing relationships with existing customers, engaging with previous clients to sell our portfolio of services, and for cross selling Drummond’s portfolio of services into our current customer base.
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM for all sales activities (reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence and communications)
- Develop and Manage a book of business consisting primarily of existing customers but also new clientele.
- Build and Manage a strong pipeline of activity and opportunities from first call to closure of business.
- Drive revenue growth through email and phone outreach to existing and prospective customers.
- Conduct discovery calls with prospects and deliver impactful presentations to help qualify business and educate prospects on the Drummond portfolio.
- Advance opportunities through the sales pipeline using a consultative, value-driven approach to selling.
- Work with Marketing/Lead Generation team to call on event and marketing campaign leads.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience client account management in managing customer relationships in the security/compliance space.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in quota attainment and revenue generation.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong communication skills
- Professional services and/or compliance services sales experience is a plus.
- Experience with HITRUST, SOC, or HIPAA (not required, but a plus)
- Minimum 1 year cold-calling experience (not required, but a plus)
Qualities of the Ideal Drummond Client Account Executive:
- Persistent — Isn’t discouraged by “no”. Believes they can overcome.
- Fearless — Always willing and never afraid to make cold calls.
- Coachable — Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it and what situations call for it. Hungry for knowledge, direction, and feedback.
- Charismatic — Knows how and when to use it.
- Sharp/Quick Witted — Thinks on their feet. Flexibility to handle curveballs but possesses the ingenuity to get ahead of them as well.
- Creative – thinks outside the box for solutions
- Motivated — To learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude — Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly and evolve constantly.
- Confidence with Absence of Ego — Egos are checked at the door.
- Self-disciplined — Proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware — Has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
- Competitive team player – Lives for healthy competition, but understands the bigger picture and sees the value in helping team members achieve success as well.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train-in new areas.
- Growing portfolio of services and technology offers salespeople the opportunity to cross sell and upsell across the entire portfolio.
- Work remotely and manage your own book of business with full support of sales leadership.
- Ability to make a clear and notable impact, both with customers and fellow team members
- Strong reputation for having some of the best experts in the security and compliance space as well as many reputable and long-time customers to help drive future partnerships and enable accelerated career growth potential.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements and necessary course corrections with little to no red tape or bottlenecking.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.
- Strong investment in continuing development of sales skills/established training program and curriculum.